Scottish Badgers Annual Conference and A.G.M. 2017
Our annual conference and A.G.M. has a new date and venue this year.
It will be held on the 7th of October and the venue is the Balmoral suite, Queen's Hotel , 105, Leonard St, Perth PH2 8HB. This excellent site is just two minutes walk from both Perth railway station and bus station. There is also extensive parking on site. As well as being readily accessible by public transport Perth is fairly centrally located on Scotland's trunk road system and we hope this will make it easier for many more of our members to attend for the day. For those who need to stay overnight Perth has a wide selection of accomodation to suit most budgets.
We will be organising a car sharing pool for those attending. Watch our news page and check our newsletter for more details nearer the time.
Meanwhile SAVE THE DAY!
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
- 2018-02-21 Comments on Scottish Government Wildlife Crime Report 2015-16 and subsequent evidence given to the Scottish Parliament Environment, Climate
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …
- 2018-01-17 BitL Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire