Scottish Badgers Annual Conference and A.G.M. 2017
Our annual conference and A.G.M. has a new date and venue this year.
It will be held on the 7th of October and the venue is the Balmoral suite, Queen's Hotel , 105, Leonard St, Perth PH2 8HB. This excellent site is just two minutes walk from both Perth railway station and bus station. There is also extensive parking on site. As well as being readily accessible by public transport Perth is fairly centrally located on Scotland's trunk road system and we hope this will make it easier for many more of our members to attend for the day. For those who need to stay overnight Perth has a wide selection of accomodation to suit most budgets.
We will be organising a car sharing pool for those attending. Watch our news page and check our newsletter for more details nearer the time.
Meanwhile SAVE THE DAY!
- 2017-11-14 Survey Season Underway
- 2017-10-30 Christmas Is Coming!
- 2017-09-23 LAST CHANCE TO BOOK A 2017 CONFERENCE PLACE BOOK NOW!
- 2017-08-31 Level 1 Training Course South Lanarkshire
- 2017-08-30 Autumn 2017 Volunteer Survey Dates announced for Badgers in the Landscape Project in South Lanarkshire
- 2017-08-24 Annual ReportPublished
- 2017-07-19 Monday Monitoring Sessions Return to South Lanarkshire
- 2017-06-30 Badger Photography
- 2017-05-30 Annual Conference 2017
- 2017-05-24 BADGER WEEK BLOG: Species Protection Coordinator Q&A