Scottish Badgers Annual Conference and A.G.M. 2017
Our annual conference and A.G.M. has a new date and venue this year.
It will be held on the 7th of October and the venue is the Balmoral suite, Queen's Hotel , 105, Leonard St, Perth PH2 8HB. This excellent site is just two minutes walk from both Perth railway station and bus station. There is also extensive parking on site. As well as being readily accessible by public transport Perth is fairly centrally located on Scotland's trunk road system and we hope this will make it easier for many more of our members to attend for the day. For those who need to stay overnight Perth has a wide selection of accomodation to suit most budgets.
We will be organising a car sharing pool for those attending. Watch our news page and check our newsletter for more details nearer the time.
Meanwhile SAVE THE DAY!
- 2017-02-23 Scottish Badgers attends 'The Future is Now' event at The Scottish Parliament
- 2017-02-23 Project Officer - Maternity Leave Replacement Post
- 2017-02-20 Voluteers needed to help out with Can collection at Dobbies, Perth June 4th & June 11th
- 2017-01-30 Level 1 Course Fully Booked
- 2017-01-16 SB Chairman gives evidence to ECCLR Committee
- 2017-01-13 Scottish Badgers Annual Conference and A.G.M. 2017
- 2017-01-05 Introducing … our new MONDAY MONITORING SESSIONS in South Lanarkshire
- 2016-12-21 2017 training opportunities through the Badgers in the Landscape project
- 2016-12-20 Christmas Greetings
- 2016-12-06 Winter 2017 volunteer badger survey dates announced for Badgers in the Landscape project in South Lanarkshire