Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
Scottish Badgers is pleased to announce their next Level One Registered Badger Worker Course at Falls of Clyde Wildlife Reserve, New Lanark, on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th of April 2018. The course is nationally recognised and will train candidates to undertake the assessment to become a Registered Badger Worker. This can be accomplished in one year.
The course costs £100.00 for members and £120.00 for non-members (including a year's full membership). The course fees include all course materials, the final assessment and registration certificate.
If you would like to book a place or find out more please email email@example.com
NB: Courses may be cancelled if there is insufficient uptake.
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
- 2018-02-21 Comments on Scottish Government Wildlife Crime Report 2015-16 and subsequent evidence given to the Scottish Parliament Environment, Climate
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …
- 2018-01-17 BitL Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire
- 2018-01-16 2018 volunteer days in South Lanarkshire