Maternity Leave Project Officer Appointed
We have pleasure in announcing that after interviews held on April 8th, involving three of the trustees, Catherine Cumming has been appointed as "Badgers in the Landscape" Project Officer during Elaine Rainey's maternity leave.
Catherine has a BSc in Geography from St. Andrews University, and an MSc in Environmental Protection and Management from Edinburgh. She has worked for SAC consulting, National Trust for Scotland, Cambo Heritage Trust in Fife, Gorgie City Farm, and currently as a ranger with East Lothian Council. She also has extensive volunteer experience with Bat Conservation Trust, and Conservation Volunteers, and she is a Level 1 Trainee with SB.
The arrangements are that Catherine will commence work on June 19th with Elaine, and Elaine will leave on June 30th. We wish Catherine all the best for her time with us.
- 2017-09-23 LAST CHANCE TO BOOK A 2017 CONFERENCE PLACE BOOK NOW!
- 2017-08-31 Level 1 Training Course South Lanarkshire
- 2017-08-30 Autumn 2017 Volunteer Survey Dates announced for Badgers in the Landscape Project in South Lanarkshire
- 2017-08-24 Annual ReportPublished
- 2017-07-19 Monday Monitoring Sessions Return to South Lanarkshire
- 2017-06-30 Badger Photography
- 2017-05-30 Annual Conference 2017
- 2017-05-24 BADGER WEEK BLOG: Species Protection Coordinator Q&A
- 2017-05-19 Charities unite to celebrate badgers during Scottish Badger Week
- 2017-05-11 Announcing ... Scottish Badger Week 20th-28th May 2017!