Annual Conference 2018
The 2018 Scottish Badgers Annual Conference will take place on Saturday 6th October between 09:30 and 16:20 at Perth Museum and Art Gallery 78 George Street Perth PH1 5LB.
There will be a full range of excellent speakers including Laurie Campbell, the world famous photographer and Polly Pullar the countryside author.
There will be workshop sessions in the afternoon including Badgers, Licensing and Mitigation with Ben Ross, Licensing Manager from S.N.H. and expert badger consultants. This workshop is intended for professionals and is suitable for submission as CPD. It will also include details of the recently published Scottish Badgers' Survey Manual for Consultants.
Tickets cost £40.00 for Members and £70.00 for non-members but early bird discounts are available and HMRC may allow Consultants to offset the fees against tax as CPD.
To download a draft programme click here
To download a poster click here
For more details or to book a place click here
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
- 2018-02-21 Comments on Scottish Government Wildlife Crime Report 2015-16 and subsequent evidence given to the Scottish Parliament Environment, Climate
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …
- 2018-01-17 BitL Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire