Maternity Leave Project Officer Appointed
We have pleasure in announcing that after interviews held on April 8th, involving three of the trustees, Catherine Cumming has been appointed as "Badgers in the Landscape" Project Officer during Elaine Rainey's maternity leave.
Catherine has a BSc in Geography from St. Andrews University, and an MSc in Environmental Protection and Management from Edinburgh. She has worked for SAC consulting, National Trust for Scotland, Cambo Heritage Trust in Fife, Gorgie City Farm, and currently as a ranger with East Lothian Council. She also has extensive volunteer experience with Bat Conservation Trust, and Conservation Volunteers, and she is a Level 1 Trainee with SB.
The arrangements are that Catherine will commence work on June 19th with Elaine, and Elaine will leave on June 30th. We wish Catherine all the best for her time with us.
- 2018-06-11 Scottish Badgers Jobs
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018
- 2018-02-21 Comments on Scottish Government Wildlife Crime Report 2015-16 and subsequent evidence given to the Scottish Parliament Environment, Climate
- 2018-02-06 BitL Blog: Sett found, record submitted, job done?
- 2018-02-05 Annual Conference 2018
- 2018-01-31 BitL Blog: A week in the life of the South Lan Clan …