Annual Conference 2018
The 2018 Scottish Badgers Annual Conference will take place on Saturday 6th October between 09:30 and 16:20 at Perth Museum and Art Gallery 78 George Street Perth PH1 5LB.
There will be a full range of excellent speakers including Laurie Campbell, the world famous photographer and Polly Pullar the countryside author.
There will be workshop sessions in the afternoon including Badgers, Licensing and Mitigation with Ben Ross, Licensing Manager from S.N.H. and expert badger consultants. This workshop is intended for professionals and is suitable for submission as CPD. It will also include details of the recently published Scottish Badgers' Survey Manual for Consultants.
Tickets cost £40.00 for Members and £70.00 for non-members but early bird discounts are available and HMRC may allow Consultants to offset the fees against tax as CPD.
To download a draft programme click here
To download a poster click here
For more details or to book a place click here
- 2018-09-05 Conference and AGM now just a month away
- 2018-08-17 Media Engagement Strategy Volunteer Post
- 2018-08-07 Scottish Badgers "Badgers and Farming" paper published
- 2018-07-17 A look back over the second year of the Badgers in the Landscape project
- 2018-07-04 Level 1 Training Course planned for Oban in March 2018
- 2018-06-11 Scottish Badgers Jobs
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018