Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
We are pleased to announce the launch of our events programme for Scottish Badger Week 2018. Running from Saturday 5th May - Sunday 13 May 2018, Scottish Badger Week aims to offer a range of opportunities to learn about, and get involved in protecting, this iconic and much-loved species.
In addition to our headline LAUNCH EVENT with renowned wildlife crime investigator Alan Stewart and Colin Smyth MSP (Species Champion for the badger) at Falls of Clyde on Saturday 5th May, there are lots fun & informative events happening across Scotland during Badger Week! From talks to sett surveys; trail camera expeditions to picnics; there's something for everyone!
Visit our dedicated page to browse events by region, then sign up and join us in celebrating Scotland's badgers!
Unable to make an event? Why not join us from the comfort of your home for a live badger watch on Facebook on Monday 7th May, or take part in our '9 DAYS OF ACTION' online challenge?
Scottish Badger Week, which was launched last year, is a partnership between the charities Scottish Badgers and Scottish Wildlife Trust. This year, we are delighted to have Central Scotland Mammal Group (in collaboration with Gartmorn Dam Country Park Development Trust) and the Where's Wildlife in Ayrshire project joining us with an exciting programme of events in their regions.
We hope you will join us in our annual week of awareness raising and celebrations! If you have any questions or would like further information on any aspect of Scottish Badger Week, please visit our dedicated page or get in touch with our Project Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2018-08-17 Media Engagement Strategy Volunteer Post
- 2018-08-07 Scottish Badgers "Badgers and Farming" paper published
- 2018-07-17 A look back over the second year of the Badgers in the Landscape project
- 2018-07-04 Level 1 Training Course planned for Oban in March 2018
- 2018-06-11 Scottish Badgers Jobs
- 2018-04-06 Scottish Badger Week Events Programme Launched
- 2018-03-17 Survey Cancellations
- 2018-03-04 Bitl Blog: Oot ‘n’ Aboot in South Lanarkshire in February
- 2018-02-27 Dates announced for Scottish Badger Week 2018
- 2018-02-23 Level One Registered Badger Worker Course planned for South Lanarkshire, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th April 2018